Adding a new company/Processing more than one payroll
You can use Payroll Pro to process payrolls for more than one company on the same computer.
To do this, select FILE then CREATE NEW COMPANY, then fill out the on screen information.
Payroll Pro will allow you to process 3 payruns before paying for and entering a company registration code, which will unlock the 3 pay run limit. However, we do suggest purchasing your company registration code as soon as possible before your 3 payruns have been processed to avoid delays
New Company Not Showing
If you created a new company and it is not showing in the list, try the following:
- Exit Payroll Pro, then restart Payroll Pro.
- When the Payroll Data Selection window appears, click the "Change" button.
- You will be asked if you want to change the "Main Payroll Data Folder". Answer "Yes".
- The "Change..." button will become "Hide Browse List". Click this new button "Hide Browse List" now.
The Select Payroll Data Folder will return to its initial size, and the button will revert back again to say "Change...".
- Click "Cancel" then exit Payroll Pro. Follow instructions from the top of this page again. This should have now solved the problem.